Specialized virtual assistants are typically professionals in a specific field of expertise. The tasks that you should be outsourcing to a specialist are most likely those which you are not qualified to complete properly on your own. Specialized VAs are often ex-corporate professionals who made the transition to work for themselves in their chosen professional field.
- Website design and coding; an amazing website designer will take your business to the next level and a new level of professionalism.
- Graphic design; do not skimp on graphic design. Hire a high quality artist to design your logo, business cards, and advertising materials.
- Website maintenance; keep your website up and running with a website maintenance package.
- Ghost writing; outsource your article writing to a specialized ghost writer.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO); keep your website indexed and easily found in online searches with a specialized SEO VA.
- Business and personal tax filing; don’t mess around with your taxes. Do it right and outsource them to a professional accountant.
- Grant writing; if your business is eligible for grants hire this task out to someone who does this for a living for the greatest chance in winning the grant.
- Network administration; network administration is a task that can easily be done remotely which is perfect for virtual assistants.
To find your next specialized virtual assistant, please contact us today.