Advanced virtual assistants and the tasks they are assigned are one step above a general virtual assistant. These jobs can include general tasks but typically at a more advanced and specialized level. Advanced tasks can require more in depth training if the VA is not previously skilled in that job.
- Article editing; after your write your blog posts or articles send them to your VA to edit and proofread. There is nothing worse than reading an article online with spelling or grammatical errors.
- Social media optimized images; each social media platform has different image optimization criteria. Hire a VA that knows these specifics and can deliver high quality images to take your business to the next level.
- WordPress plug-in management; plug-ins are constantly needing to be updated and managed. Typically the updates run smoothly but there is always a chance that an updated plug-in could take your website down in the blink of an eye. Hire someone who knows how to manage and handle any issues that may arise with WordPress plug-ins.
- E-mail list management; hire a VA to manage your e-mail subscriber list so you can focus on creating products to market to your subscribers.
- Newsletters; newsletters add benefit to an online business but this is not a task the business owner should be doing. Hire this out to a VA to ensure timely delivery to your e-mail subscribers.
- Bill pay; outsource your personal or business bill payment to a VA so you can focus on making money to pay those bills.
- Article content idea generation; a VA can brainstorm article content so you can focus on writing and content generation.
- Event planning; unless you are in the event planning business this task is not likely your strong suit. Outsource your event planning to a professional.
- Internet marketing; if you have AdSense or run ads on social media have your VA manage your advertisements.
- Backlink building; have your VA add backlinks to your articles to increase page views and decrease your bounce rate.
- Screen new hires; if you are hiring have your VA pre-screen new applicants to save you time and money.
- Answering service; use a VA to answer and forward your phone calls so you can focus on the important revenue generating tasks in your business.
- Project cost management; have your VA manage the cost associated with our projects. You could also outsource this to your accountant.
- Transcription services; have your VA transcribe your dictated articles or online show notes.
- Article research; outsource your research to a VA, let them find the facts for your articles.
To find your next advanced level virtual assistant, please contact us today.